Complaint Review: Career-Network.com

• Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: Jobless in MD — Halethorpe Maryland United States of America
Career-Network.com
P.O. Box 618305 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Career-Network.com Offered jobs that did not exist, no legit phone # or email address.lied!! Orlando, Florida

I have been looking for a job for almost 2 months, when I came across some postings in craigslist.  I sent emails expressing my interest.  The first couple were somewhat strange, in that they needed a "credit score".  I was to click on a link and request a "free" one provided by an associated company.  That was where I stopped doing that.  As said previously, a lot of the links took me to school sites.  Then I would get call, saying that I had requested information- NOT ME!    I am providing a few excerpts from recent emails and the delivery failure notices.  I really hope people that read this find it helpful and prevent getting your hope up for a bogus job opportunity.

2/2/2010-rec'd

"Your online resume indicates that you may be interested in an available Administrative Assistant position. Excellent benefits as well as $17.00 an hour accompany this position. We are looking to hire someone that is willing to learn and excel within our company. Your previous work experience exhibits that you will perform well in this position. To confirm your interest in the Administrative Assistant position, please select the following link and complete the application: Administrative Assistant"

Best Wishes, Pamela Stewart Director of HR Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL 32861-8305 Please do not contact me with further correspondence.

An email failure notice-

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: careers@careernetworkjobs.com Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No such user here (state 14).

Last, but not least  "You recently applied for the Data Entry/Media Writer position with our company, and scheduled a phone call to learn more about the position. This is a reminder that your call is set for today, Tuesday, February 02, 2010 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time, and will last approximately one hour. Please be sure that you have access to a quiet room with a computer that has internet access for the duration of this call. Your access code for the call is 889969#. Without this code we will be unable to take your call. At 4:15 p.m. Eastern time today, please dial 512-879-2211 and enter your access code of 889969# when prompted. During the call you will be asked to go to the website www.internet-companydeintro.com for the accompanying slideshow. Clicking the link to the website in this email will take you to the site. We look forward to the call.

Kevin Davis, Vice President of Marketing Career Network

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Networkcom/Orlando-Florida-32861/Career-Networkcom-Offered-jobs-that-did-not-exist-no-legit-phone-or-email-addressli-563472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career-Network.com