Complaint Review: Career Networks

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By: shirley — gainesville Florida United States of America
Career Networks
1743 Park Center Dr. Ste 200, Orlando, Florida 32835 Internet United States of America

Career Networks Jobnab.com worked for them Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry you had a poor experience with our site

I was on Craigslist looking for a job and applied for a server position locally. I received an e-mail from this company stating that they could get me a job, helping people get jobs. In this economy I thought it was a win-win situation. I was hesitant and looked them up on the internet, Career network, there was nothing there but what looked like a legit postition. So I followed through with their conference call and decided that I would give it a try. I really thought I was helping other people, until I recieved some really negative e-mails from individuals. I questioned my internet boss on these and was told that we were an intermediate job searcher and not all e-mail and resumes were responded too. I still felt that some where in here this was a scam, but every time I questioned it, I was given a pretty good response. For 3 weeks I worked diligently and then I received my paycheck and realized that I was being scammed and so were all the people who gave their information to the Ocala-Career Network. When I let my boss know where he could put my position at (nicely of course) I was told that they were re-vamping the site and if I went on this conference call they would let me know about the differences that were taking place. Today I received an E-mail from my new internet boss who let me know that the name of the site was now Jobnab and when I looked this up on the internet, it immediately came up as a scam. If I had seen this report when I looked up Career Network I would have never worked for these scammers. Beware!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Networks/internet/Career-Networks-Jobnabcom-worked-for-them-Internet-584001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Networks

We're sorry you had a poor experience with our site

AUTHOR: JobNab PR - (United States of America)

We are committed to providing the best experience for all users of our site, whether they be job seekers, job scouts or employers.

In the future, if you have a concern with our Web site you can contact us through a Facebook page we recently set up. Just search Facebook for the page JobNab Customer Support. On that page you can post messages on the wall and we will respond within one business day.

If you would rather discuss the issue privately, you may do so by emailing me at prATjobnabDOTcom.

Thank you.