Complaint Review: Career Solutions International

• Submitted: Mon, November 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Rudaj — Sanford Florida United States of America
Career Solutions International
400 Lexington Green Lane, sanford, florida 32771 Sanford, Florida United States of America

Career Solutions International Suzette DiMascio Non payment of commissions and hacking into personal email accounts (I think this is illegal) Sanford, Florida

I worked for Career Solutions International which is owned by Suzette DiMascio and her mother Claire DiMascio. I worked there for a few months and worked as a recruiter for her clients such as Physicians United (PUP) who was hiring. I placed a candidate with them and another with Brink's U.S. and was not paid my commissions that I have earned.

Also, Suzette DiMascio and her husband Tim Cooley requested that I provide them my personal log-in information for LinkedIn.com as they said that I would be fired without providing this. This was my personal account but they said that it contained their company name and belonged to them. When I left, Suzette DiMascio and her sidekick husband deleted my personal linkedIn account and also had my password for my personal Yahoo account.

Surely, this is a crime somewhere....someone please help me. They have done this to 4 other former employees and counting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Solutions-International/Sanford-Florida-32771/Career-Solutions-International-Suzette-DiMascio-Non-payment-of-commissions-and-hacking-int-521831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Solutions International