• Report: #920392

• Reported By: Mike — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Career Solutions
1 E. Washington St. Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Career Solutions Fake Jobs advertised on-line Phoenix, Arizona

Career Solutions is a total scam. I was unemployed for a little over a year and they pulled my resume from Careerbuilder.com and
contacted me to help me find a job.

I went in for an initial interview, in which they critic your resume and your interviewing skills. After belittling and beating you down
they over-sell their services and get you to pay them a lot of money. I was unemployed and needed a job, so I fell for it.

I worked with them for over 4 months and they did nothing to help me find a job. Finally I found a job in a different state, through a friend of mine.

When I approached them for some of my money back, because they had nothing to do with me getting my job, they told me I wouldnt have gotten it with out their help and by not working with them anymore I was breaking the contract with them.

Do not waste your money with Career Solutions, it is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-/Career-Solutions-Fake-Jobs-advertised-on-line-Phoenix-Arizona-920392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Solutions