lighting

• Reported By: Bob — Tucson Arizona
Career Solutions
1 E Washington st Suite 500 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Career Solutions Lots of money for nothing Phoenix Arizona

I paid several thousand dollars for the services of this company to help in my career search, to access the "hidden" job market as they described it. I had signed on in October of 2012 and have had a total of 1 (one) job lead sent to me by their company and it did not even fit my experience. During this time i have sent my resume and applied to well over 100 companies on my own.

I sent a complaint letter to them in early Jan 2013, they said they would put more people on it and get me some leads. When there was an issue with my payment I heard from 3 different people within 24 hours. since that email and promise to put more people on it I have not heard from them since Jan 17th, even though I sent 2 emails in March to their CEO AND Client advocate requesting some coorespondence. I finally sent a complaint to the BBB on March 24th. I finally heard from Career Solutions on April (yes April, 4 weeks later) saying they got my complaint and wanted to put more people on my search. That was promised in January.

I sent an email back to BBB and the company on April 24th and one to the company on May13th and have heard nothing from them.

My advice is donot retain this company, their follow up and response and promises mean nothing. I am not sure how they could still be in business this long!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/Career-Solutions-Lots-of-money-for-nothing-Phoenix-Arizona-1052350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Solutions