Complaint Review: CareerCom Jr. College Of Business, Social Services,sallie Mae Loans,

• Submitted: Sat, March 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2005

• Reported By:powderly Kentucky
CareerCom Jr. College Of Business, Social Services,sallie Mae Loans,
Virginia Street Hopkinsville,madisonville,Greenville,, Kentucky U.S.A.

CareerCom Jr. College Of Business Social Services,sallie Mae Loans, Attroney Mark Little Junior College lies to clients, takes grants and/or applies for loan also to get paid more money, pushed us through in hurry says no time just get to class we will handle everything, we trust them, but we really signed for a loan for them. Hopkinsville,madisonville, Greenville, Kentucky

I will start this with, i believe the school got closed down in most places now so i heard... I was younger, scared separated from my husband brought to kentucky with my parents, put in old trailer, no money, no car, no license, 10 miles form town, no help from anyone. I was told by welfare in order to take care of my kids and get help i would ahev to attend classes...

I agreed ofcourse. I had no skills, i was getting nervous my kids needed things and had to eat. They found me a ride near by. I was kinda forced into this... Coming from chicago to ky was big change i had jsut quit smoking left my husband my home town..etc...At the school, they did not let use read anything they said they would take care of everything go to classes... we will do ti all for u.. u will just sign grants checks and papers as we call u in before or in between a class.

We apply for grants for u. anyway, this was in 1991... finished classes in 1992 one year later... I was stupid maybe so.... but.. did nto realize i was signing for paid back loan.. we were coerced to sign and let it go.. The case worker.. sent you here and they will take care of everythig else.. u got the grants. dont worry.. We did not read the papers. YES, very stupid... we were told by the welfare we can trust them do as they say.was not orientated as promised ever or anything.. They lied. to get more money than the grants. Or to just get loan money im not sure...i was told... both. so they got twice...if so.

I owe this loan i can enver pay.. now, 2005, they want to probably garnish my wages...and im not even workign cant find job here as it is... homeless... i know the loan was paid to teh school, i assume... but shouldnt the school pay it back then> it was wrong. doing us this way...? i dont know what to do casue when i get job after baing out fo work so long i wont be able to afford apt as it is...How can they get away with this stuff?what can i do about it ??? nothing! now... i did a bankruptcy... lawyer promised even thoguht hey just stop putting loans on there he would get hardship... then decided not to after the hearing.. too much money... he said... and time..after i signed and paid some of the money down. and had our hearing? He lied about it anyway.... even said he never said it later.

SO im stuck with this big bill.. i just paid one loan off.. last year. i did know i did...They are driving my family nuts...loan place..(sallie mae)I was never able to pay ti all this time... was about to start making small payments a few times but.. lost jobs..i tried.... they are rude when they call, i live out of my car. Its surely not funny at all. If they garnish me when i find job i may as well forget trying to make it. thank you reading this story...I could tell alot more... and may bring tears to your eyes but i wont.. I know some have it worse off so i will end it here. thanks. again.

Victoria
powderly, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2005 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CareerCom-Jr-College-Of-Business-Social-Servicessallie-Mae-Loans/HopkinsvillemadisonvilleGreenville-Kentucky/CareerCom-Jr-College-Of-Business-Social-Servicessallie-Mae-Loans-Attroney-Mark-Little-J-134755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CareerCom Jr. College Of Business, Social Services,sallie Mae Loans,