Complaint Review: CareerJimmy - Amazing-cover-letters.com - Jimmy Sweeney

• Submitted: Sat, April 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 11, 2009

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
CareerJimmy - Amazing-cover-letters.com - Jimmy Sweeney
26500 W Agoura #543 Calabasas, California 91302 Internet U.S.A.

CareerJimmy - Amazing-cover-letters.com - Jimmy Sweeney They pulled the money from my account and the link to what I bought was fake Calabasas, California Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CareerJimmy, and Jimmy Sweeney a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CareerJimmy and owner Jimmy Sweeney have a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau

This website offers help with resumes and cover letters. When I went to pay for the product, it brought me to a site called clickbank.com to pay. I paid $49.94 and received a receipt for the transaction. My # was EW2QM6QS. After I paid, i was told to click a link to get access to the product. Well, the link didnt work. So i went to three more computers and 2 iPhones to try again.

While I was doing this, I was about to leave the site and a msg popped up offering me the same product for $19.95! That made me angry, but it's a technique I see used by web sites all the time. I imediately notified the company by email and notified clickbank of my dispute. I received a response from clickbank saying they contacted the client about my complaint. I received an email from career jimmy saying they would give me back my money, no problem.

I gave them the 3 things they asked for in that msg within an hour of receiving it. I let 10 days go buy, and the money hasnt been refunded. I wrote to them again and to clickbank again. Same msg from clickbank and gee, what a surprise, I got the exact msg that careerjimmy had sent me 10 days earlier. The exact same words. I went back onto the website and clicked on the "live chat".. after her weird responses, i asked her if she was a person, she said she was not a real person, just an assistant programmed to answer my questions. The company has 2 phone number, one 800 number, and one 818 number, both have exactly the same msg on them.

No one picks up, they say leave a msg and we will get right back to you. I have now called both number 6 times asking for my money back. This is a complete rip-off. They received notification that I wanted this charge reversed on that very day. This is now 15 days later and all I want is my money back.

Erin
St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CareerJimmy-Amazing-cover-letterscom-Jimmy-Sweeney/internet/CareerJimmy-Amazing-cover-letterscom-Jimmy-Sweeney-They-pulled-the-money-from-my-acco-442900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CareerJimmy - Amazing-cover-letters.com - Jimmy Sweeney

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CareerJimmy, and Jimmy Sweeney a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Careerjimmy Support - (U.S.A.)

Erin Cannan has been issued a full and complete refund of her purchase. Please check the BBB records for my company, CareerJimmy and you will see that we have a perfect record. We offer unique products to help job seekers with their job search. I realize that occassionally a customer support email may not get through to a customer for whatever technical reason, but I am the owner of this business and have verified that Erin's refund request WAS responded to by our support staff. Maybe she was not receiving our responses or they were ending up in her junk email folders. This can and does happen on the Internet with all businesses from time to time. I found out about this issue when Erin filed a complaint here and this was brought to my attention. I have personally issued the refund and verified that our support staff DID respond more than once to her original emails. Also in response to Erin's phone calls, those were placed late Thursday and our physical offices were closed for Easter weekend however our email support is offered 7 days a week. I do understand Erin Cannan's frustration and we have sincerely apologized for her troubles and as a gesture of good faith we have given Erin as a gift, our entire product line to help her with her job search.

Here's the copy of the immediate email sent to Erin: (This response was before I verified our support staff had responded and we verfied her voice mail left late Thurs).

Hello Erin,

I'm very sorry to see that you've tried to contact us with no response. I have NO idea how this has happened. We take care of all refund requests within 24 hours and we return all voicemail phone calls 3 days a week. I'm thinking you did not leave a voicemail or a return phone number and/or your emails you sent to us were bouncing and not being received.

We run a fully honest and ethical business and stand behind our policies 100%.

I have sent an email to process your refund (you were sent a copy as well) to our payment provider, Clickbank and you should see a full credit shortly.

Also, I want you to have all of our job search products as a gift for your troubles.

You can download everything including our newest WOWYou're Hired! course at this special page:

(Link deleted for privacy)

Please reply to this email and let me know you have received this communication!

Happy Easter and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
(Support staff name deleted for privacy)
CareerJimmy

I have owned CareerJimmy for many years and we strive to offer not only the best job search tools and products on the market but we also strive to provide outstanding customer service. We stand behind our unconditional, 56-day, 100%, money-back guarantee on all of our products. And as I've mentioned earlier, you can check out our record with the Better Business Bureau, it's perfect and will remain so.

Respectfully submitted,

-Jimmy Sweeney
President, CareerJimmy

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Careerjimmy Support - (U.S.A.)

Erin Cannan has been issued a full and complete refund of her purchase. Please check the BBB records for my company, CareerJimmy and the website amazing-cover-letters.com and you will see that we have a perfect record. We offer unique products to help job seekers with their job search. I realize that occassionally a customer support email may not get through to a customer for whatever technical reason, but I am the owner of this business and have verified that Erin's refund request WAS responded to by our support staff. Maybe she was not receiving our responses or they were ending up in her junk email folders. This can and does happen on the Internet with all businesses from time to time. I found out about this issue when Erin filed a complaint here and this was brought to my attention. I have personally issued the refund and verified that our support staff DID respond more than once to her original emails. Also in response to Erin's phone calls, those were placed late Thursday and our physical offices were closed for Easter weekend however our email support is offered 7 days a week. I do understand Erin Cannan's frustration and we have sincerely apologized for her troubles and as a gesture of good faith we have given Erin as a gift, our entire product line to help her with her job search.

Hello Erin,

We run a fully honest and ethical business and stand behind our policies 100%.

(Link deleted for privacy)

Happy Easter and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
(Support staff name deleted for privacy)
CareerJimmy