Complaint Review: Careerbuilder.com

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: John — GILBERT Arizona
Careerbuilder.com
200 N. LaSalle St, Suite 1100 Nationwide United States of America

Careerbuilder.com Careerbuilder.com is a SCAM and a FRAUD Business Chicago, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: No Problems Here

Careerbuilder.com is a SCAM and a FRAUD Business. I applied for a Senior Level Marketing Director position at the $200k level, not Sales and I was bombarded with 20 entry level Sales job offers the same day, NONE of them were real JOBS they were all opportunity jobs, to work for NO PAY, NO SALARY, AND NO BENEFITS. I was emailed to Watch their videos and sign up for their low life opportunities. Four weeks later, and my Phone is still ringing off the hook by automated machine calls from opportunity seeking businesses.

My email address and phone number was SOLD by careerbuilder.com, I cancelled my account by phone and complained to them the very first day I was getting all their JUNK Jobs and still I'm being bombarded by phone calls. Careerbuilder.com is the SCUM OF THE EARTH. They need to be SHUT DOWN! I'm going to have to change my phone number, because this is so aggravating, I'm getting 10 calls a day even on weekends.

Careerbuilder.com Photo of Matt Ferguson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Careerbuildercom/nationwide/Careerbuildercom-Careerbuildercom-is-a-SCAM-and-a-FRAUD-Business-Chicago-Nationwide-1038047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Careerbuilder.com

No Problems Here

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

I've used CareerBuilder off and on over the years and I have never had any problems with scam-type emails or phone calls. I suspect one of the following is true in your case: 1.  The job you applied for was not legit and whoever/whatever you applied to has sold your information 2. you posted your resume for everyone to see and utilize 3. none of this is related to CareerBuilder and is a result of some other website you have used.