Complaint Review: Careington Dental Plan

• Reported By: JBM — Prescott Arizona
Careington Dental Plan
Internet USA

Careington Dental Plan Dental Plan fraud  Internet

I pre-paid $120 for careington's dental plan in Nov 2013. When I attempted to access services in Jan 2014, their website denied me access, even though I entered the member number they assigned me. When I attempted to re-enter, their website no longer made the login tab available. When I called customer service, they were rude with an attitude. When I requested a refund for denial of services, they refused to refund the $120 I had pre-paid. Be careful, this is a slick corporate money making plan that is not user friendly at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Careington-Dental-Plan/internet/Careington-Dental-Plan-Dental-Plan-fraudnbsp-Internet-1121253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Careington Dental Plan