swift

• Updated: Sat, January 07, 2012

• Reported By: pecanrican80 — youngstown Ohio United States of America
Carell Bridget

Carell Bridget Avon Scam Internet

Said was going to be in my area and wanted me to order Avon products for them since I'm a rep and would 1st send me a check that I could cash and pick up from me after once they got to Ohio. I heard of scams like this where its a phoney check  you deposit and they get money. I googled and found this sight, thank God I didn't order.

Here is sample of email from person:
Hello

Thanks for the response I really appreciate your quick response to my inquiry, how are you doing today? With Great Sound Of Health, Compliment of the season also wishing you Happy New year and prosperous new month. Hope you really enjoy the season with your family? Find below the list of the items needed

QTY     ITEMS NEEDED                               ORDER NUMBER
(2)    Imari Classic Gift Collection                                             778-598

(3)    Lavender Dreams Bubble Delight Bubble Bath                 369-580

(3)    Pretty Polished Mini Nail Set                                             792-609

(2)   Makeup to Go Palette                                                       792-560

(3)      PASSION BLOSSOM TEA                                         394465

I would need to know the total of all the  products i requested for and also the name and address you want the payment sent to and also a phone number i can reach you on.After  you send me this information the Manager of our company will mail you a check for the payment,which you can cash instantly at your bank because we need these items there in OH before the date of the event and they will be picked up at your location Upon my Arrival in OH...I hope to read from you soon with all details required..

1- Name to be written on the certified check
2- Mailing address , No p.o.box
3- Phone Number
4- City
5- Zip Code
6- State

Carell bridget

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carell-Bridget/internet/Carell-Bridget-Avon-Scam-Internet-819496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carell Bridget