Complaint Review: Carematch Canada Inc

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By:Kathmandu Other
Carematch Canada Inc
306-55 Village Center Place, Mississauga Ontario, British Columbia Canada

Carematch Canada Inc I am victim from a Canadian GOVT.REGD. nanny agency name carematch inc Ontario British Columbia Canada

*General Comment: also a victim...

*Author of original report: carematch inc finally ripoff

Dear Sir/Madam,
I hope you know about The Nepal.It is a politically unstabilish and land luck country between INDIA and China.It is poorest country in the world but it is rich in naturally beautiful mountains.

I am one of the victim who has been cheated by care match Inc from Canada Ontario. I am a Nepali,mother of a child as well as a teacher of secondary level.

Two thousand and six hundred USD had been taken by Care match Inc before almost a year ago telling me 'we have got employer whose name is Deepthy, a nurse who has two kids. You have to care them. You will be paid minimum charge according to law and order of Canada '. They send me an agreement paper by mail where they did not sign themselves. I signed them because of trust (Canada)and sanded them with my signature.

Carematch Inc's president Ms Ika, told me that you have to prepare according to checklists I had prepared everything (documents) what I needed. They had given me 24 hrs ultimatums for the payment. I spent lot of money due to trust of Care match and sent them money. I have about sixty e-mail correspondences and a money transfered receipt which can prove the matter.

I am a simple teacher and a university student too. I wanted to go Canada as a temporary worker due to my poor economical condition. I hardly arranged huge amount of money as a high interest rate of loan.
When I am in this situation I requested to Ms Ika to send back my money which I have taken from Bank in high interest. But she has still no responded me what is going on? I had been waiting since three years.
I want to back my money with compensation from them.

I believed that people who was born in developed country, they are not deceiver but happen oppositely. Ms Ika Ramzy told me again and again pay money ( two thousand six hundred USD) otherwise I will disqualify you. So I paid but now they harassed me. No reply, nor employer and no documents from Canada.

It is a mystery to me how this person and agency running a Govt. Regd. business in Canada.

Thanking you

Sincerely

Mrs.Narayani ****
Bansbari Secondary School
Kathmandu, Nepal

E-Mail; (((email redacted)))

Tel (((phone number redacted)))

Narayani ****
Kathmandu
Nepal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carematch-Canada-Inc/Ontario-British-Columbia-306-55/Carematch-Canada-Inc-I-am-victim-from-a-Canadian-GOVTREGD-nanny-agency-name-carematch-in-451326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carematch Canada Inc

#1 General Comment

also a victim...

AUTHOR: carematch victim - (Saudi Arabia)

MY SENTIMENTS TO YOU...  Im also a victim, my hard earned money was gone, just like that, to the mastermind of this evil-doing CAREMATCH AGENCY/IKA RAMZY.

carematch inc finally ripoff

AUTHOR: Narayani timilsina - (Nepal)

ACCORDING TO MANY SOURCES OF INTERNET, IT APPEARS THAT THE COMPANY (CAREMATCH INC CANADA AND IKA RAMZY) IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS.

FINALLY THEY HAVE CHEATED MILLION DOLLAR FROM THE POOR NANNY AND RIPOFF. THEY ARE IN CANADA SO CANADIAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD PUNISH THEM AND PUT THEM IN JAIL.

BEWARE OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION AGENCY AND NANNY AGENCY! IF BELEVE THEY ARE IN CANADA AND PAY MONEY ONE DAY YOU WILL BE CHEATED.