Complaint Review: Carematch Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Abu Dhabi Other
Carematch Inc.
55 Village Centre Place Mississauga,, Ontario Canada

Carematch Inc. Scammer Company Mississauga, Ontario

I have same sentiments with Precious of Tel Aviv, I applied in Carematch Inc. and IKA RAMZY ( originated from India ) the Managing Director immidiately responded my application, I'm intitled for a $500 discount. I paid that immidiately because she told me that there's a deadline for the discount thru money express here in Abu Dhabi. After 1 hr she got it. Then she sent an e-mail that I got an employer, so I need to sent the remaining amount the $1500 for the processing of my papers, I sent the money to the same money express, same she got it after 1 hour, both she sent a receipt thru e-mail, after receiving my payments she's nowhere, not responding my e-mail anymore its a year now. Hope God will funish her.

Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carematch-Inc/Mississauga-Ontario-L4Z1V9/Carematch-Inc-Scammer-Company-Mississauga-Ontario-475501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carematch Inc.