Complaint Review: Carepoint Healthcare LTD

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: vhea — Internet Hong Kong
Carepoint Healthcare LTD

Carepoint Healthcare LTD I applied to this Agency as Nanny but did not get any response after paying the processing fee they required me to pay. Internet

Im one of the applicant as nanny last June 2007 in this agency CAREPOINT HEALTHCARE LTD which is located at;

1634 West 6th Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6P 2V4
Tel no 604 213 2778 Fax 604 263 9419.

JUNE 20,2007 They required me to pay $350 CAD (Php17,029.04) as my registration fee which i paid thru western union to ms Maria Jojie Prado as a reciever and acting as my agent in the agency. She is residing at

5028 Inverness St. Vancouver BC V5W3N6 canada
office work: 3830 EPPING cOURT, Burnaby BC, V5A3H7 Canada
contact number; +604 339 5476 / +17783891317
ROAMING number : +63 920 2544368 / +63 9196244029 (number she used in contacting me)

d by Mrs Wendy Nadalini, who has 5 months old son named Gabriel and the contract was signed 19th July 2007. They said processing will take 4 to 5 month. They send me a live-in Caregiver Employment Contract which is signed by employer Wendy Adamoski dated 28th August 2007 Which i printed out, filled it up my information and sent back to my agent as stated above. The they started collecting the processing installment fees:

2nd payment July 29,2007    $ 218.33 cad     (Php 10,000)
    3rd payment  Aug 10, 2007   $194.95 CAD    (Php   9,000)
    4rth payment Sept 29, 2007 $ 191.56 CAD   (Php 10,000)
    5th payment  Oct 6,2007      $  600 CAD        (php 29,931.94)
        total ammount of              $ 1,554 cad       (php 75,960.98) send charges not included.

They said thru email that processing is from 4 to 5 months and they are expecting me to arrived January 15, 2008. i waited so long but no work visa arrived. While waiting for my application Canada i applied as Helper in  Singapore for 7 months salary deduction which i grab it because the people whom i took  loans for the payment of my placement fee canada is insisting me to pay it. Before i travelled to singapore i wrote  a letter to my agent ms maria Jojie prado informing my adress, phone number just for her to contact me just incase my visa is ready. I dont have even holiday for 6 months so when i had my salary on my 7th month i wrote again letter to my agent asking the status of my application but no response. I even calling the phone numbers she used but the person who is answring the phone is he dont know the person im looking for.

With this i wanted them to refund the money i sent because until now im stillpaying for it and im very hard up. I dont know what had happened to my application where in until now they did not contact me. The interest of the money is getting high because of my in ability in paying it. I sacrificed to loan because i want to work abroad but nothing happened and my family also is suffering because i cannot pay my loan..

I hope this agency will help be get back the money i sent to the agency..

thank you so much for your great help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carepoint-Healthcare-LTD/internet/Carepoint-Healthcare-LTD-I-applied-to-this-Agency-as-Nanny-but-did-not-get-any-response-a-956123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carepoint Healthcare LTD