Complaint Review: Carexpress

• Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By: Jason — columbia South Carolina United States of America
Carexpress

Carexpress Consumer fraud, Internet

About a year ago, I signed up for what I thought was going to be information on how to get started working from home. Carexpress had written into some agreement into the fine print (that I looked for but couldnt find) that I was agreed to pay them 22.95 a month for some service that I never recieved. It took almost a year to realize that I was loosing the money, because like most people I didnt track my account as well as I thought. When I confronted them with the fact that they are stealing money from me and that I hadnt recieved any service, they simply told me that they didnt care and that they would give some cancelation number and have nice day. I am a former Marine who served two tours of combat in Iraq, and to be treated like crap by some drug company, well I wont stand for it! I never even recieved one piece of mail from these people which is why I never realized they were taking the money to begin with. Please check your bank account for the name carexpress because there is a good chance that they taking money from you too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carexpress/internet/Carexpress-Consumer-fraud-Internet-643721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carexpress