Complaint Review: Carfax Vehicle History Service

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: robert — gladstone Missouri USA
Carfax Vehicle History Service
5860 trinity parkway,suite 600 Centreville, Virginia United States of America

Carfax Vehicle History Service CARFAX I was selling my car but CARFAX put a wrong report of car info. Centreville, Virginia

I was moving out of state and i was selling my CRV 2006 that never had a accident to a dealer and i was suprised that the dealer told me that CARFAX put on there that my car had accident in Los Angeles.I was so prustrated about it because i send all the correction to fix my car report forms that they need and they keep saying to me that they cant fix it till i send them a police report of the accident,and i keep telling them that i dnt have police report becaused it never happened the accident.I dont understand ehy i have to deal with this,there own inaccurate report ruin my all for me that now i cant sell my car till its fix becaused of the value.My email add is (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carfax-Vehicle-History-Service/Centreville-Virginia-20120/Carfax-Vehicle-History-Service-CARFAX-I-was-selling-my-car-but-CARFAX-put-a-wrong-report-o-496141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carfax Vehicle History Service