Complaint Review: Carhop (UAC)

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: meme — Sioux city Iowa United States of America
Carhop (UAC)
Singing Hills Blvd. Sioux City, Iowa United States of America

Carhop (UAC) Carhop is a SCAM! Sioux City, Iowa

I went to Carhop to take out a better vehicle than a beater explorer I had. I trusted them to put I and my babies in a safe and reliable vehicle. They were to good to be true. They had warrenty, could build my credit,payments were in budget, and I got to keep liability insurance. I was like heck yes! I traded my explorer for a 2002 ford windstar. Didn't have to put any money down. I drove it for one day and it broke down. I have to pay for a tow in a whole different city to get it to their mechanic. It was in there for 5 days, right before christmas! There was a whole in the pan to the transmission.

The machanic for the warrenty said he wanted to replace it because that's what you have to do. But they just let him "patch" it. You can not just patch a transmission? He also told me the tire rods were bad. They could snap any moment and I could crash really bad. I have a 4 year old and a 10 month old to feel my mother concern. That's against the lemon law to put I and my family in a unsafe vehicle. And the blue book value for a 2002 ford windstar with 156,000 miles is 2,000-y were charging me 9,000 for the vehicle and 2,000 in interest! That's 12,000!

I could get a 2012 kia brand new for that price you fools! I got it back and drove it for a week and the transmission went out! I went to the dealership and told them what was up and how much trouble they would be in. They were shitting themselves and towed the vehicle to their shop and had me sign an SOD. I would not recommend to my worst enemy. Shame on you Carhop and AUC! I bet you slept fine and smile at your family when secretly your screwing people that worry how there going to pay the bills. Ohhhh and By the way the guy at the dealership says he's not even in sales? Unprofessional! Ill find a way to shut you down you sick people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carhop-UAC/Sioux-City-Iowa-51104/Carhop-UAC-Carhop-is-a-SCAM-Sioux-City-Iowa-991005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carhop (UAC)