Complaint Review: Carhop

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: joeann — Denver
Carhop
Havanna st. Aurora, Co Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Carhop my car is in the shop need to fix the transmission, Carhop is responsible for all the expense and the replcement of the transmission, its been almost three wks waiting for the transmission to delivere Aurora, Colorado

carhop told me that they ordered my transmission and it'll be delivered to shop until now the shop never received the transmission. I just don't know what to do because I really need my car to get to my job, and I just want the truth, or tell me if they're going to fix it or not.
joeann iwo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carhop/Aurora-Colorado-80010/Carhop-my-car-is-in-the-shop-need-to-fix-the-transmission-Carhop-is-responsible-for-all-1042286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carhop