Complaint Review: Carhop/UAC Finance

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Webb — concord California United States of America
Carhop/UAC Finance
vallejo, California United States of America

Carhop/UAC Finance Carhop the crackdealers of overpriced dangerous vehicles. v allejo, California

I bought my car from carhop with a warranty my motor locked up went out stopp3d working I havent seen my car for 2 months but payment been there I called the warranty department 4 finger quotations. They sent the engine the one that didnt work well they sent another three weeks later I got it well guess what now I need a water pump a battery a radiator what the f**k man I have been inconvenienced since before Christmas with this carhop uac t hink if I ever made a mistake it was getting with the stick up artist then the customer services on bo5h sides are terrible you call in sounds like there at the local bar and shanaynay is the bartender I would have rather never gotten mixed up with carhop if you are an idiot and love giving away money for a piece of s**t car and terrible customer services go to carhop no credit no money no matter we will sell you a car the president had people 5rade in give it a shade tree mechanical tuneup and Boom 8000 I call, the finance department asked them how much more do I owe she 7000 my car Is 8500 put 700 down had the car since july it is feb and I still owe 7000 check the tires I worked 51 miles from my home had to buy 4 new tires those wher so bad wanna kno2 more call me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarhopUAC-Finance/vallejo-California-/CarhopUAC-Finance-Carhop-the-crackdealers-of-overpriced-dangerous-vehicles-v-allejo-Ca-1017087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carhop/UAC Finance