Complaint Review: Cari & Tom Orlowski

• Submitted: Tue, September 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 07, 2009

• Reported By: dio — Windsor Nova Scotia Canada
Cari & Tom Orlowski
clearviewcaninecentre.com New Lowell (near Barrie), Ontario United States of America

Cari & Tom Orlowski Clearview Canine centre Do not buy a dog or puppy from these people. They are breeding unregistered malinois, from dogs that they have never paid for. They claim that they will provide health guarantees and registration. New Lowell ,near Barrie, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False allegations against Clearview Canine Centre

Cari & Tom Orlowski of Ontario, Canada are breeding malinois out of parents that they have no registration papers for because they "bought" these dogs/bitches but never paid for them. Therefore they do NOT have breeding rights for these dogs.

I bought a puppy from them and have email guarantees that the dog comes with a three year health guarantee, microchipped and will be Canadian Kennel Club registered. I corresponded with the "breeder" for a year before getting the puppy and was fed lie after lie. I made it clear that I wanted to compete with this dog and potentially breed him and absolutely expected a registered puppy. The puppy came with NO vaccination records and had NOT been identified before leaving the breeder (which is one of the requirments for CKC registration) After months of being put off by the breeder by "papers will be there soon"...I contacted the actual owner of the stud (who I thought was just his breeder) and found out that Cari Orlowski did not even own the stud dog as she had never paid for him. Eventually the breeder did re-possess this dog and after putting $2000. in vet care and treatments and 27lbs on him, he is happy now and in a good home.

I was able to track down the breeders of the dam of that particular litter and the story was the same except much more time had passed. The Orlowski's had possession of this b***h for over 7 years and had NEVER paid the breeders for her.

They are ignoring my attempts to get my dog registered and now I know that it will never happend as they will never pay for the parents and therefore cannot register any puppies from these dogs.

I have heard that they are now breeding the younger dogs and continue to lie and mislead people; all the while ignoring me and unwilling to give me any of my money back for an un-registerable dog.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cari-Tom-Orlowski/New-Lowell-near-Barrie-Ontario-L0M-1N0/Cari-Tom-Orlowski-Clearview-Canine-centre-Do-not-buy-a-dog-or-puppy-from-these-people-T-501792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cari & Tom Orlowski

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False allegations against Clearview Canine Centre

AUTHOR: Cari - (Canada)

Hi

This person who made this report was informed about the situation. We are working to get papers for her dog. She has been in contact and offered her parital refund she requested if we do not get her papers. We are a SPCA inspected and approved facility. We take the atmost care of our animals and are very upset someone can make allegations without proof and go on hersay eveidence. Dogs do not fly unless they are vacinated. I drove her dog to the airport.  As with the parents we are working with these breeders and hopfully things get worked out. I don't want to get into to much detail about this as I told her. We resent these allegations and would like you to kindly remove them. I think this person jumped the gun and is upset because of things out of our control.