Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise CL

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: inameadow — Star Texas United States of America
Caribbean Cruise CL
Internet, Florida United States of America

Caribbean Cruise CL Grand Caribbean Cruise CL Scam cruise line Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Customer service?

*Consumer Comment: customer service phone number of cruise line

*General Comment: Caught in the nets of a scam

Recently, my husband was bombarded with phone calls from a cruise line.  Consistently, I would ask, "I am his wife, is there something I can help you with?"  I always received a response of "No, I'll try back later."

My husband finally took the call, stayed on the phone for 1+ hours listening to sales pitches, and finally, he caved and purchased this crazy cruise package.  Cruise package included BOGO airfare to Florida, car rental, hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale, cruise, and hotel stay in the Bahamas.  I researched this company, which I had never heard of, and was meet with scam alert websites.  He was given a website of yourname.isonvacation.com.  There you must enter in reservation number and password.  After 4 days, this website did not allow us access to our "package deal."

My husband called and requested a refunded for the cruise package.  Instead of giving the refund, which he requested, they gave him options of 2-1/2 years to use this, dropped the price, etc.  None of the options included refunding the money.

Finally, I called the company and was passed to 3 different customer care specialists.  The last specialists argued all the reasons I gave for not wanting the package.  After 40 minutes of agruing, I requested that the specialist say the words, "There is no refund available," on the recorded called.  He continuously said I was refusing all of the "great options." After 20 more minutes of arguing and finally a threat to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge, the "manager" refunded the total amount.  I was then given a lecture of kindness to specialists when calling a corporate office...

I contacted my credit card company and had this company blocked from making any future charges to my account.

No, we did not go on this cruise.  But, when the negative reviews are some numerous and frequent, then why would anyone want to take the chance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-CL/Internet-Florida-/Caribbean-Cruise-CL-Grand-Caribbean-Cruise-CL-Scam-cruise-line-Internet-Florida-751501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise CL

Customer service?

AUTHOR: Pam Bondi HELP US ! - ()

Unlikely you will get a refund unless purchased within 30 days -fl law
Otherwise it will be a court battle.
thecaribbeancruisescam

customer service phone number of cruise line

AUTHOR: nanaof2 - (United States of America)

I have the customer service for Caribbean Cruise Line.

It is 800-221-8200.

#3 General Comment

Caught in the nets of a scam

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States of America)

I think that I might be invovled with this scam too. Can you help me retrieve a contact number so I can get my money back? My reservation number was mynameisonvacation.com. This sounds so similiar. Please help.