Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Line

• Phone: 1800-977-3233
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Caribbean Cruise Line A phony Voucher Riviera Beach , Florida

I received a cruise voucher in the mail. I instantly knew it was a scam but wanted to call because these type of things make me laugh. I spoke with Sandy Shelton, and she was just as nice as good be

I was listening to her talk about the cruise, and what all is included in the voucher. That I had 18 months to schedule it etc.

She then told me that I would be responsible for port fees. I was like ok that isnt much. I asked her if I could call back on Friday and give her my card number. She explained to me that I could not. She said once we end this call my information will be deleted from the system.

I explained I dont have the money in my account right now to authorize the payments. She asked if I had over draft protection. I said of course I did. She then wanted me to give her my card number, run it, and then I would just pay over draft fees.

I told her thanks, but I think I'll pass on this cruise. She then started talking again asking that I didnt want a free cruise and all it would cost me is port fees. I told her umm no I dont want to pay over draft fees on my account by authorizing knowingly this payment.

She kept rambling on but I just hung up on her. For one thing I never give my card number out over the phone. I have seen to many of these things reported on tv about scammers hitting the elderly. That was where she first messed up. I have the money in my account. I am not going to give my number out over the phone with no way of stopping more withdrawals from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Line/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Caribbean-Cruise-Line-A-phony-Voucher-Riviera-Beach-Florida-912339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Line