Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Line

• Reported By: Amanda — Green Bay Wisconsin United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Line
301 Broadway, Suite 101B Riviera Beach, Florida United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Line Cruise Line Voucher-Rip Off Riviera Beach, Florida

As soon as I received this voucher in the mail, I knew it was a scam.

First of all, no cruise line is going to send out a $1300 voucher unless you won a contest you actually signed up for!

I also noticed that you have to pay port fees. When I called the number I spoke to a Darian Smithers who advised that the port fees would depend on which cruise I choose. I advised him that my husband isn't working at the moment and that would need to know how much before we decided (I already knew this was a scam) He stated that they only needed a deposit of $200 and I could put it on a credit card. When I told him we'd have to talk about it, I was advised that now that I've called I am no longer able to call back and claim my prize.

I feel really bad for the people who fall for this and actually be ripped off. I checked here and found others have had the same experience!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Line/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Cruise-Line-Voucher-Rip-Off-Riviera-Beach-Florida-912472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Line