Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Line

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: karo_leen — Drummondville Quebec Canada
Caribbean Cruise Line
301 Broadway, Suite 101B Riviera Beach, Florida United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Line The Island of the Bahamas/Port of Palm Beach 1 Free Cruise for 2 and 1300$ Travel Voucher - They ask credit card number when you call... Riviera Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: You must use these words...

*Consumer Comment: You dodged a major scam! Some are not so lucky.

*General Comment: Caribbean Cruise Scam

*General Comment: Avoid these mailers & this company

*General Comment: Cruise Scam

I received by my box mail tickets from them for 1 free cruise and travel Voucher. They ask us to call them to reclaim the price. I don't speak English very much and when I called, it was impossible to speak to someone in French. The lady explained me that I won this free cruise and after 10 minutes of explanations, she asked me my CREDIT CARD NUMBER. When I refused, she explained me that this is impossible to obtain this price if I don't give it. I refused even though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Line/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Caribbean-Cruise-Line-The-Island-of-the-BahamasPort-of-Palm-Beach-1-Free-Cruise-for-2-an-645187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Line

You must use these words...

AUTHOR: Pam Bondi HELP US ! - ()

Please "put me on the do not call list". Document subsequent calls and bingo you are awarded damages if they violate the law. Www.thecaribbeancruisescam.com

You dodged a major scam! Some are not so lucky.

AUTHOR: Pam Bondi HELP US ! - (United States of America)

www.thecaribbeancruisescam.com

Please review and let me know it it was helpful.  Scam exposed.  Players identified.

#3 General Comment

Caribbean Cruise Scam

AUTHOR: midwestmane - (United States of America)

I just received the same voucher from Caribbean Cruise Line in Riviera Beach,FL... I was just about to call them until I thought to check online to see if it was a scam. Glad I did...

#4 General Comment

Avoid these mailers & this company

AUTHOR: andjusticeforall - (United States of America)

I received this same ticket information in the mail saying I had won a cruise. I called the number to try to get myself off the list and to ask questions and the representative kept trying to push me to activate my free cruise winnings. He was very rude and the whole thing seems really sketchy. He angrily said he would not take me off the list and will continue to send offers against my request.

#5 General Comment

Cruise Scam

AUTHOR: Jo - (United States of America)

Shame how some people would believe they won something and would give their credit card information out.  There is no free cruise you someone wanting to get your personal information from you to steal.  A shame how people are so dishonest.