Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Line

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Lauren — Newnan Georgia United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Line
Florida Internet United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Line Hector from the Promotion Department Cruise voucher that you may recieve in the mail is FAKE... DO NOT give them your information , Internet

I recieved a Comped Cruise travel voucher for two in the mail; however, I was skeptical.  My boyfriend, an even BIGGER skeptic, said to call and ask questions, so I did.  Hector was apparently the name of the gentleman that I spoke with.  My boyfriend and I questioned and tested Hector back and forth for over an hour.  Needless to say, Hector was extremely convincing and professional.
The "free cruise" turned into $200, then $500, and then the price kept going up with hidden charges and fees, meanwhile also giving "discounts" on these fees.  Free cruise, free hotel in the Bahamas, free hotel in Florida, free rental car or gas reimbursement, etc.  When we hesitated because of the price Hector explained that he could discount it even more and we could make payments.  We gave in and gave Hector our information and paid a small portion of the fee.
Like an idiot I did my research AFTER agreeing to this cruise and giving our credit card information.  We were given a website like "your name".isonvacation.com, which didn't exist.  Neither did the company.  I was linked to dozens of scam websites. We immediatly put in a request at the bank to block all transactions from this company. Luckily for us we didn't pay the full amount.
Don't bother trying to call the company for a refund; you get the run-around until an automated machine tells you that there aren't any refunds given (contrary to what Hector told us).  Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Line/internet/Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Hector-from-the-Promotion-Department-Cruise-voucher-that-you-may-rec-911736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Line