Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Line

• Updated: Fri, December 30, 2011

• Reported By: Sweetbilly63 — Holladay Utah United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Line
100 W. Cypress Creek Road, #700 Internet United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Line Mr. Robby H. Birnbaum, Esquire Answer survey questions and receive a free cruise. Internet

To the Idiots above who keep defending this!!!!!

If someone says I get something for free if I do a survey, I take my time. Answer the questions and receive nothing for free that is a SCAM! Fu@king idiot. I was contacted by phone from a company that said I would receive a free Caribbean Cruise for 2 if I completed a questionnaire. I took my time, answered all of the questions. I did not receive a free cruise. I was not informed before I took the questionnaire that there was a $59 dollar per person fee.

I was told if I answered 9 questions I would receive the free cruise. They did not give me what I was told I would receive. I believe this is fraud. I was then contacted by Jason Cowin on 11/04/11 at 10:07 am from Ph.# 1-800-446-1524 telling me I needed to confirm my registration for my free cruise. At that time he told me all the wonderful things I had won!!! Then came the push for the credit card number. They wanted $118.00 or I would not get my free cruise. That is a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Line/internet/Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Mr-Robby-H-Birnbaum-Esquire-Answer-survey-questions-and-receive-816127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Line