Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas / bahamas cuise

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: student — United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas / bahamas cuise
531 SE 5th Court, Pompano Beach Florida 33060 Internet United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas / bahamas cuise they have different names and websites located in florida and on the internet with different addresses. bahamas cruise, Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas fraud scam ripped me off , Internet

what happened with me is described in hundreds of other reports on this website. I am a student and this company stole my money. I would like to take them to court and I am looking for other victims who can join me. even if the amount they stole from you is too little. please join me so this don't happen to other people.

add me on skype and tell me your story. there is a lot we can do collectively

my skype address : letssuethem

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-Bahamas-bahamas-cuise/internet/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-Bahamas-bahamas-cuise-they-have-different-names-and-websites-loc-971047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas / bahamas cuise