Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: lets sue Caribbean Cruise Lines Bah — Internet United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas
531 SE 5th Court, Pompano Beach-FL 33060 Internet United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas / bahamas cruise. fraud scam lets sue them together Internet

*Consumer Comment: What do you mean?

*General Comment: Questions

*Author of original report: caribbean cruise line fraud scam and false advertisement

am a student and this company stole my money! I am sure I am not the only one. lets get together and sue them to help ourselves and other people. if you are victim or a lawyer who is interested in helping please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-Bahamas/internet/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-Bahamas-Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-Bahamas-bahamas-cruise-fraud-sc-971038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Lines Bahamas

What do you mean?

AUTHOR: TCiara - (United States of America)

I have paid them for my trip in full yet they have not sent me my vouchers and travel packet info. Trip in 4 weeks. I need it and can't get a reply. What do you mean they took your money and never gave you a cruise? I am getting ancy wanting my packet and your post is not helpful and simply distressing. Please give more info. Thanks.

#2 General Comment

Questions

AUTHOR: Jazz88 - (United States of America)

How was this a scam?

caribbean cruise line fraud scam and false advertisement

AUTHOR: lets sue Caribbean Cruise Lines Bah - (United States of America)

this is my Skype letssuethem: I would love to hear from you.

please take the tame to repot them to the florida devision of consumer services. this is a government website:  http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html

please contact me on skype and share about your experience dealing with this company.