Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Lines

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Yuliet — Tampa Florida United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Lines
301 Broadway, Suite 101B, Riviera Beach, Florida United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Lines PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS CRUISE LINE!!!! Riviera Beach, Florida

I have received a voucher in the amount of $1300 to travel to the Bahamas. When I called them, I was told everything about the trip except about their cancellation policy. I paid $400 dollars to reserve the good deal. Four months later I called to cancel, and now they are saying that you cannot cancel. The voucher can be transfered or I can sell it online. They had me on the phone for more than 1 hour. They actually create a website with your name.isonvacation.com. On the website they claim to have all of the information about their cancellation policy. They were very rude on the phone. Please don't fall for this scam. Now I am stuck with my personal problems, unable to travel for the next 3 years, and with their bad reputation online, will be imposible to sell this voucher to anyone. I won't even give it for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-PLEASE-BE-AWARE-OF-THIS-CRUISE-LINE-Riviera-Beach-Florida-949407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Lines