Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Lines

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Briana K. McCants — Vestavia Alabama United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Lines

Caribbean Cruise Lines Celebration, Caribbean Cruise Line Free 2 Night Bahamas Celebration Cruise SCAM, leaving Fort Lauderdale, FL I'm into polictics and I received a robo call to take a survey about the U.S. economy, then i was told I won a cruise because carnival needs to sale it's vacation getaways. Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: That's A New Approach

I called the company back after purchasing the vacation 30 minutes earlier. I was told I have a 30-day return window. The higher management rep said he WOULD NOT refund my $393 because I haven't been on the cruise and I haven't experienced the cruise for myself. I told him I was very uncomfortable and that I found articles on the internet warning consumers that this is a scam. I told the rep I would report this and he said fine and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines/internet/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-Celebration-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Free-2-Night-Bahamas-Celebration-843566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Lines

#1 Consumer Suggestion

That's A New Approach

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Definitely a new approach I'll remember. As for the $393 you'll be paying lots more if you take the cruise. You'll be saddled with the infamous 'port charges' which will be several hundred dollars more.

Since there's no written contract just call your credit card company and reverese the charge. You were defrauded. They refused to refund you in the 30-day window. If they dispute with the credit card folks just insist on the written contract you never signed.