breathing

• Reported By: Lisa — new york New York United States of America
Caribbean Cruise Lines
531 SE 5th Court Pompano Internet United States of America

Caribbean Cruise Lines RIP OFF, STOLE $785, Internet

This company called me saying they had a cruise deal for 785 dollars for 2 people, it seemed to good to be true, and now I know that it is. They said I could call back for a FULL REFUND, then transferred me to someone who recorded my answers to questions that were read to me at 100 words per second practically, and during that recording, failed to mention the refund, so that when i called back an hour later to cancel after reading all of these fradulent reports and scam reports online,

they transferred me to a guy who proceeded to tell me that I signed away my right to get a refund after listening to their worker read me a recording earlier. He then proceeded to YELL at me, saying he "doesn't care if you want your money back" and "you're not getting it back", then hung up on me! Luckily American Express says they will deal w/ the company and get me my $785 back, but please be warned, this company is a complete scam. Any company who has their employees literally yell at a customer and hang up on them after refusing a refund is obviously fraudulent and does not care about customer service in the least bit. I hope they are shut down ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines/internet/Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-RIP-OFF-STOLE-785-Internet-963231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise Lines