Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise line

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Other United States of America
Caribbean Cruise line
PO box 70038 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Caribbean Cruise line Celebrity Cruise line I gave the company 118.00 out of my debit card, then about 3 weeks later, I loooked on the internet and they said it was a scam, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I would like to get my money back because when I received mail from the company, they said they were Carribbean Cruise line, when they were really Celebrity Cruise lines. Then I looked on the internet, and they said it was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Cruise-line/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33307/Caribbean-Cruise-line-Celebrity-Cruise-line-I-gave-the-company-11800-out-of-my-debit-card-940942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Cruise line