Complaint Review: Caribbean Crusie Line

• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2010

• Reported By: comeflyaway — Riverside California U.S.A.
Caribbean Crusie Line
531 SE 5th Court Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Caribbean Crusie Line Caribbean Cruise Line You are a winner of a 3 night cruise.....SOUND FAMILIAR???? SCAMThey want you to pay the taxes $59/person. Pompano Beach, Florida

Caribbean Cruise Line rep Pam called stating I won a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas. Pam was very excited for me that I won a 3 night cruise.

Well I was at my desk when I got this call and lucky for me my computer was on. Pam gave me the web site grandcaribbeancruisecl.com when I clicked on the site the music is loud and Pam was excited that I reached the web page so quickly. I told Pam I was turning the sound off while we talked. What I was really doing was checking what I read on the web page. I kept Pam busy by talking about the ship with excitement in my voice while I silently checked them out. Look what I found out......

I was told the flagship is the Bahama Celebration and is registered in the Bahamas. I clicked on the website for Bahama ministry of Tourism and no cruise line by the name or Caribbean Cruise line or the ship Bahama Celebration ports any of thier islands. [continued below]....

..... Lie #1

The web site for Caribbean Cruise line states they got the award "Best Bahama Getaway Cruise in 2010 by chief editor of Cruise Travel Magazine. Lie#2 According to the Cruise Travel Magazine this award went to Carnival Cruise Line, not Caribbean Cruise line.

Lie#3 This company is not owned by Ramanda Inn or any of its subsideries. The web site for Caribbean Cruise Lines lists they are a partner.

Well I am lucky that my computer was on at the time and my computer was able to navigate to these official sites and I came up with 3 lies very quickly.

The View Bar and the Windmore Casino they boast about on the ship, most likely are on the Bahama Celebration sailing in the lost triangle since there is no country of origin......hmmmmm

Dont pay these crooks $59/per person taxes for a fake vacation. Take the $59/person and treat yourself to a nice dinner out. $59 can buy a very nice entree.

Oh and by the way after asking several times if this was a time share they finally stated yes they want you to consider thier wonderful properties. I kept them talking on the phone while I was checking them out. Major Scam on a ship that does not have a registry sailing in the sea that never ports.......gimme a break

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2010 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Crusie-Line/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33060/Caribbean-Crusie-Line-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-You-are-a-winner-of-a-3-night-cruiseSOUND-634052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Crusie Line