Complaint Review: Caribbean Island Yellow Pages

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: mango — nassau Internet Bahamas
Caribbean Island Yellow Pages

Caribbean Island Yellow Pages Island Yellow Pages blood suckers, they try to bleed you dry before providing service. Internet

I received a call earlier this month from someone trying to solicit business for internet advertising. First it was a woman, then she passed the callto a man who said his name was John Marsh.This fellow or one of his associates called me every day for 6 days, laid out their sales pitch asked about my business, location , service offered etc.   Then he dropped the bomb on me, he wanted $1000.0 per month for his services, i balked , so he dropped it to $750.0. I listened as he touted the benefits of such advts. then he asked for my credit card info, to which i replied that i have not even seen this ad he said he's doing, and he's asking for money. He then directed me to www.cbt.cc , i didn't see the ad so he sent  it in an email.    I then asked for a reference, at first he refused, claiming that was not the way they normally do business, eventually he gave me the name of ONE client ,leroy Braithwaite, Braithwaite's Funeral Home. Now i'm thinking with all those  clients he  claimed to have, he could only offer one reference. I called the  # and spoke to the fella, said he knew them for 6mths, said they were "awright".  That same day i spoke with  the owner of Bahamian Kitchen here in Bahamas, he told me of his unfortunate encounter with thease people .  Now with one vote in favor and  one against , i chose to go with the no vote, and I expressed this to Mr Marsh when we spoke the following day. He had the gall to tell me that i owed him $800 plus, and he would be taking legal action, if i didn't pay .Said we had a binding" contract". I wished him well, havent heard from him since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-Island-Yellow-Pages/internet/Caribbean-Island-Yellow-Pages-Island-Yellow-Pages-blood-suckers-they-try-to-bleed-you-dry-888366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean Island Yellow Pages