Complaint Review: Caribbean cruise lone

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Ashlyne — williamstown New Jersey United States of America
Caribbean cruise lone
port of palm beach, 301 broadway ste 101b Riviera beac,, Florida United States of America

Caribbean cruise lone I was told I won a cruise for two to the bahamas and they've taken money out of my checking account twice with no confirmation or letter stating any of the cruise information Riviera beac, , Florida

I receieved a letter stating that me and a guest have won a cruise from florida to the bahamas. They took money out of my account right there when I called the number, which I should not have done but it seemed believable. This happened early august and just the passed week they took out another hundred dollars with noreceipt or letter stating how I would book my cruise or what the money was exactly taken out for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caribbean-cruise-lone/Riviera-beac-Florida-33404/Caribbean-cruise-lone-I-was-told-I-won-a-cruise-for-two-to-the-bahamas-and-theyve-taken-955236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean cruise lone