Complaint Review: Carid

• Submitted: Tue, February 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: coastgambler — Pascagoula Mississippi United States of America
Carid
1 Corporate drive, Cranbury, NJ. 08512 Cranbury, New Jersey United States of America

Carid Carid.com Credit Card information leaked Cranbury, New Jersey

The lights were exactly what I ordered, shipping was a little slow.

The main problem I had was I placed this order over the phone and the next day I was fighting credit card fraud, somehow Carid let my card information out and my checking account was wiped out by orders being made all over the country with my debit card number.

I called them to inform them of the problem and the person insisted it was not from their store, but I had made no other purchases with that debit card. This is disturbing and makes me rethink using Carid in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carid/Cranbury-New-Jersey-08512/Carid-Caridcom-Credit-Card-information-leaked-Cranbury-New-Jersey-695695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carid