Complaint Review: Caring Transitions

• Reported By: Anonymous — Indiana United States of America
Caring Transitions
10700 montgomery rd, cincinatti ohio 45242 Internet United States of America

Caring Transitions Won't refund my deposit Internet

*Author of original report: deposit returned

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: Finally getting my deposit back

I was potentially buying a Caring Transitions franchise and working with Bobby Ullman. He told me I needed to put down a deposit to hold my potential area. I put down $500 and was specifically told that if the purchase of the franchise did not go through due to financing issues I would be refunded my $500. I was not comfortable with the financing as I learned more about it. So I simply asked for a refund and said I would wait a bit and try to get in a better financial situation to be able to afford it. He gave me the run around for about 9 months before I simply gave up and waived good bye to my money. It's funny how fake someone can be. They call a million times and tell you how behind you they are and how this is a perfect fit and once they have any money they do not want to return calls or emails if you are not purchasing a franchise right then.

I was a little nervous anyway while doing my research I found that most franchisees have to have other jobs to support themselves because they can't make enough on their business. Just keep that in mind if you are thinking of buying a franchise from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caring-Transitions/internet/Caring-Transitions-Wont-refund-my-deposit-Internet-908738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caring Transitions

deposit returned

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Caring Transitions has returned my deposit of $500.

Update

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

In response to my post of July 9th, the whole situation was a misunderstanding on my part. I was unaware that I had to submit paperwork in order to get my deposit back. Caring Transitions contacted me on to get this to me, but I didnt get the message. Bobby Ullman DID NOT hold my deposit as I originally posted, I just didnt get the proper paperwork submitted in time. Bobby did follow up with me to explain the situation which I understood and at that point realized it was not purposeful, but just a misunderstanding.  While I was not comfortable with owning my own business, I have found that many of the franchisees are very successful. They are currently sending my deposit back, and once it comes in, I will update this that I have received my money back.

Finally getting my deposit back

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Bobby called me and said they are sending my $500 back to me.