- Report: #1059090
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Carl Hall- Founder of Blue Sky MD
Carl Hall- Founder of Blue Sky MD640 Firefox drive Brentwood, Tennessee USA
Carl Hall- Founder of Blue Sky MD Carl Hall STEALS Nexslim's weightloss model Brentwood Tennessee
*Author of original report: Carl Hall declining to pay his debts or be deposed
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Carl Hall and James Holt took our company's information and started their own company called BlueSky MD. He asked Brandon Stutts to work for him to help create systems, processes, and streamlines POS solutions. Once Brandon completed all the work, Carl Hall REFUSED to pay him. Then Carl Hall and James Holt took all of that information, along with NexSlim's confidential information and created BlueSky MD.
Thieves and liars- Carl boasts about being from a "rich family" but does not pay his bills or people who work for him. He takes advantage of people. What is really funny, James Holt sued Carl Hall in 2012 because Carl stole from James Holt. Even they could not help but take advantage of each other, even after they stole. Facts - Carl is being sued and WILL NOT attend depositions. He does not what the facts on record as he will be forced to pay
Look him up- it is a active case in Williamson county- And he blames Brandon Stutts, what a dirt bag!!
v. NO. 40338
CARL HALL, JAMES HOLT, and
BLUE SKY MD, LLC,
MOTION FOR DEFAULT
Comes the Plaintiff pursuant to Tenn. R. Civ. Pro. Rule 55 and moves the Court for a judgment by default. For grounds the Plaintiff would show:
1. That this case was filed on October 27, 2011.
2. The Defendant Carl Hall was served on November 3, 2011.
3. The Defendant James Holt was served through the Tennessee Secretary of State. The Secretary of State attempted to serve Defendant Holt at his address in Jacksonville, Florida by certified letter, return receipt required. That letter was returned unclaimed on December 2, 2011.
4. The Defendant Blue Sky MD, LLC was served on November 3, 2011.
None of the Defendants has filed an answer with the Court, or entered any appearance or otherwise defended this case.
PREMISE CONSIDERED, the Plaintiff prays that this Honorable Court find the Defendants, each of them in default, and enter a judgment of default, and set this case for a hearing on damages.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carl-Hall-Founder-of-Blue-Sky-MD/Brentwood-Tennessee-37067/Carl-Hall-Founder-of-Blue-Sky-MD-Carl-Hall-STEALS-Nexslims-weightloss-model-Brentwood-1059090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.