Complaint Review: Carla hayes

• Reported By: Brandee — Mount sterling Kentucky
Carla hayes
Nationwide USA

Carla hayes Thief Nationwide

This woman carla hayes says she works with dept of housing and can help you get a $4000 hardship fund. She ask me to put $200 dollars on a vanilla reload card and told me to send her a copy my id and the PIN number and then some one would call me after she got all the information and I never received the phone call. I was suppose to get the check today and when I check my mail nothing was in there. I am not going to stop till I find out who she is she stole from me and my children. Don't trust her

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carla-hayes/nationwide/Carla-hayes-Thief-Nationwide-1153668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carla hayes