Complaint Review: Carleton Thomas

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: M. — Queensland
Carleton Thomas
16 Stirling Street Rochedale Queensland BRISBANE QUEENSLAND, Select State/Province United States of America

Carleton Thomas Carleton Thomas Law Clerk CARLETON THOMAS LAW CLERK no law degree; disability pension BRISBANE QUEENSLAND, Other

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Tatjana Slipczenko states: I am not WarriorWoman

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Warrior Woman "Loves" that Carleton is "Passionate"

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Tatjana Slipczenko ex GIRLFRIEND explains ...

*Consumer Comment: CARLETON IS AWFUL !!!

*General Comment: What a Load of S***

*General Comment: Carleton is AWESOME!!

Carleton told me he has a law degree.  He don't have any degree.  His ex girlfriend Tatjana Slipsenko is a law student who he conned also.  He took my grandma's bible that I have had my entire life and refused to give it back to me - extortion.  He has a disgusting vocabulary always swearing and using the word "f**k" in each sentence.  A lawyer or barrister does not talk like that.  Everyone I know of says he has a foul mouth.  I have a tape recording of him abusing me and threatening to have men on bikes turn up saying to me in the tape recording "they wont f**k around, they will mean business, it wont be me that does it" to protect his then girlfriend Tatjana the hoare that he says I was hassling which I was not.  She must have been desperate and down on her luck to have that man "with" her.   She told me he wanted to marry her; what a match made in heaven LOL.  He told me he is a barrister.  Check out his credentials by Googling Carleton Thomas and CArleton Thomas Lawyer and the truth will tell all on the internet.  He is a con man and he needs to be exposed for being a con man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carleton-Thomas/BRISBANE-QUEENSLAND-Select-StateProvince-4123/Carleton-Thomas-Carleton-Thomas-Law-Clerk-CARLETON-THOMAS-LAW-CLERK-no-law-degree-disabi-1038270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carleton Thomas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Tatjana Slipczenko states: I am not WarriorWoman

AUTHOR: Tatjana Slipczenko - (Australia)

I note I am referred to by a person making a comment on the Ripoff Report that I am WarriorWoman.  I am not WarriorWoman.  For the record:  It is not me that has stated that Carleton Thomas is "passionate" and that is "why he swears a bit" nor that I "love" anything about him in the Ripoff Report Rebuttal.  I am greatly offended by the comments and opinions made by a writer of one of the rebuttals stating the allegation that I am "obviously WarriorWoman" and "stupid enough to believe anything Carleton Thomas says".  WarriorWoman is from what I can glean, a past and now current client of Carleton Thomas; and possibly his now-girlfriend.  Carleton can be contacted on 0416 857 824 to clarify who WarriorWoman is and perhaps even hand out her contact details so this ridiculous cause can be furthered to confirm that I am not WarriorWoman.  Leave me out of the rhetoric concerning Carleton Thomas; I have no further involvement with this individual.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Warrior Woman "Loves" that Carleton is "Passionate"

AUTHOR: Tatjana Slipczenko - (Australia)

I am Carleton Thomas' former fiancee (and former girlfriend).

I am horrified to find that at the time that I was going out with Carleton Thomas, a person by the name of WarriorWoman writes that she "loves" Carleton and says he is "passionate".  Just exactly what this woman means by this; coupled with her own personal comments about Carleton's former wife whom WarriorWoman called "Wifey" in the Ripoff Report is questionable.   I find her personal comments about Annabell Phillips-Smith inappropriate considering WarriorWoman is a client and nothing more.

If WarriorWoman is more than a client to Carleton; and was more than just a client at the time of writing her good story about him - then clearly that is something that Carleton will need to address with me.  Clearly Carleton needs to keep his personal life to himself and not share his personal life nor the personal lives of others - including personal legal matters of his clients - with other clients.

As for my comments regarding Carleton Thomas and his legal work - that is reserved for my opinion only and if anyone has any queries regarding the quality or otherwise of Carleton's work then they should contact his employer Paul Donnelly from Donnelly Lawyers of Unanderra.  Carleton Thomas works as a law clerk for Paul Donnelly and Carleton's hourly charge out rate as a law clerk can be obtained from Paul Donnelly.    Paul's mobile is:  0413 055 695.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Tatjana Slipczenko ex GIRLFRIEND explains ...

AUTHOR: Tatjana Slipczenko - (Australia)

Hi to all the readers of this report.  I received notification from someone that my name is mentioned in this report.  More concerning is that the person told me that a woman by the name of WarriorWoman has wrote about Carleton Thomas and it has been inferred from reading her post that it is ME that wrote that post about Carleton.  That is incorrect.

For the record, I am not WarriorWoman nor am I Warrior Princess (the two females who have posted information as recent as two months ago about Carleton and at the time that I was still going out with him).

It is concerning I must say to see that WarriorWoman knows quite a lot about Carleton's former wife and is happy to write about her spending all his money that he earned whilst working as a barrister.  I know for a fact that Carleton was not working as a barrister but at Pizza Hut somewhere in Brisbane.  He worked there making pizzas.  Annabell Phillips-Smith was just an ordinary wife who did the best bringing up two kids whilst Carleton worked 3 jobs.  He claimed to me that he studied for his law degree from 2002 until 2008 or thereabouts; Carleton told me he left his wife in or about 1999 so clearly he was not a barrister at the time he was married.  So - Warriorwoman has her facts wrong.  But what really concerns me is why would a client (Warriorwoman) be made privy about Carleton's former marriage if she is just a client and nothing more?

I find it highly inappropriate that Carleton has spoken about his marriage to a client and a current client at that and moreso that she has posted what she knows on Ripoff Report in an effort to clear his image.  I know of Annabell Phillips Smith and Rhian Bosci because Carleton has told me and only told me because I was dating him at the time.  Carleton and I dated from January 2013 to recently.  Concerning to note is that WarriorWoman has been making comments about Carleton's personal life and marriage in March this year - so exactly who she is and what is her purpose - I do not know as Carleton never mentioned her to me and clearly she is heavily involved in his personal affairs and life - at the time that I was going out with him.  Rest assured everyone who is reading this that I am NOT Warriorwoman.

Carleton does have 2 females clients with family law matters - a "Mary-Ellen" and a woman he claims used to work as a psychologist and sought his legal advice.    I cannot see how these two persons can be made privy to Carleton's former marriage and his personal life as that would be highly inappropriate for him to speak of his personal life to these two clients.

Again, for the record I am not WarriorWoman - and I am not Warrior Princess either.

AUTHOR: Superwoman - (Australia)

I see that the comment by "WarriorWoman" is a comment obviously made by his stupid girlfriend Tatianna because nobody would be stupid enough to write such utter rubbish about this man.  Fact:  Lives at 16 Stirling Street Rochedale South in Queensland.  Fact : Ring the Department of Housing, Queensland to confirm that he is a housing commission renter and has been living in that house on a housing commission rental scheme for about $70 per week living the high life off the Australian Government.  He drives a near new dark blue AMG mercedes benz car worth around $45,000 which hardly shows poverty to me - yet he lives in HOUSING COMMISSION accommodation and a very nice house at that!  Fact:  He has never studied a law degree or any degree for that matter.  Fact:  If you look up his profile on LinkedIn which has parts of his profile copied onto the  Australian New Zealand Military Imposters webpage where Mr Carleton Thomas also has the glory of appearing as a fraud in the Veteran's community - Mr Thomas HIMSELF wrote that he studied law from 2002 to 2007.  Mr Thomas then obviously had to undertake a graduate course - but exactlywith whom we all don't know - QUT which is very expensive and is a year full time course; or did he do articles of clerkship with Mr Paul Donnelly of Donnelly Lawyers Unanderra in NSW?  Mr Thomas was DIVORCED at the time of apparently, or so he says - "studied LAW" from 2002 to 2007.  So - clearly his girlfriend the dumb Tatianna "WARRIORWOMAN" who rebutted someone's comment about him above, is an idiot; a fool; a clutz who obviously is brain dead enough to believe this man; but then Mr Thomas can spin any yarn and is believable depending on the intelligence of the person he tries to defraud.  He does target women who are down on their luck; single mothers who are struggling with their divorce and family law matters, young kids up on drug charges and drink drive offences.  One thing is for sure is that you wont find Mr Thomas representing any mainstream decent intelligent person as they will go to law firms that have PLAQUES on their OFFICE WALLS CONFIRMING THAT THEY ALL HOLD LAW DEGREES AND CURRENT PRACTISING CERTIFICATES.  This guy just never seems to stop doing what he does best - and that is being a parasite in the legal community preying on the vulnerable.  As for WARRIORWOMAN - he might be doing free legals for you or whatever the heck this man is capable of doing - but remember sweetheart; if you go to the local pub you can be guaranteed you would meet a nicer bloke and a more decent bloke that earns a decent living like, a carpenter, sparky etc, and you who does not suck the life out of women.  But then again you sleep with this nutter, so no use trying to instill any sense into your brain at this late stage.  Any woman that would sleep with this nutcase; let alone have any basic friendship with him.  Try contacting ANNABELL PHILLIPS SMITH on facebook; oh - and then of course his daughter ***** ***** from the Decoration band where she is now living in the United States of America.  BOTH HIS EX WIFE AND HIS DAUGHTER WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM... Why?  Why?   Why?   Then of course his son ***** ****** ****** - ...... contact them and see what they have to tell about Carleton Thomas the BARRISTER !!!!

#5 General Comment

What a Load of S***

AUTHOR: Warrior Princess - (USA)

All you have to do is 'Google' Thomas Carleton Lawyer and look what a fraudster he is! MORE FOOL YOU FOR USING HIM.

He will take your money and run.

Good luck to you if you use him - FOOLS!

As for his solicitor Paul Donnelly of NSW who Thomas worked for, we could not find anything in the Defence (Special Undertakings) Act 1952 which states he could not comment on the service record of Thomas.

In the second article Donnelly states Thomas worked for him as a clerk and insisted Thomas had a Law Degree. Yet the couple in the second article state they could not find a record of Thomas being admitted to practice law in any Australian jurisdiction or held a certificate as either a solicitor or barrister. It would appear Donnelly has been duped by false documents produced by Thomas as we know he cannot even put a sentence together.

#6 General Comment

Carleton is AWESOME!!

AUTHOR: warriorwoman - ()

I have worked with Carleton on many cases. He is passionate, driven and a fighter for the under dog.

I love his style, he gives his work his all.

Yes he swears a bit but I know that is his passion and fire. He is a Gun in the Courtroom. And very good at what he does.

He did have a law degree but he had a breakdown when his marriage busted up. His marriage busted up because he spent too much time and energy working to provide an ample bank balance for wifey to spend. As a consequence he failed to provide the needs of companionship to his wife. He accepts responsibility for his part in that. Another thing I love about him.

His breakdown saw him leave law for a while and during that time he did not renew his licence. However, he works within the law under a Barrister who employs him as his Law Clerk. It is totally legal and Careton knows Family Law very well.I

I now find myself in need of  family law representation and Carelton is my only choice.

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT CARELTON - You do so much for underpriveleged people, it is my pleasure to pay you what you are worth.