Complaint Review: Carleton Thomas

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: M. — Queensland
Carleton Thomas
16 Stirling Street Rochedale Queensland BRISBANE QUEENSLAND, Select State/Province United States of America

Carleton Thomas Carleton Thomas Law Clerk CARLETON THOMAS LAW CLERK no law degree; disability pension BRISBANE QUEENSLAND, Other

Carleton told me he has a law degree.  He don't have any degree.  His ex girlfriend Tatjana Slipsenko is a law student who he conned also.  He took my grandma's bible that I have had my entire life and refused to give it back to me - extortion.  He has a disgusting vocabulary always swearing and using the word "f**k" in each sentence.  A lawyer or barrister does not talk like that.  Everyone I know of says he has a foul mouth.  I have a tape recording of him abusing me and threatening to have men on bikes turn up saying to me in the tape recording "they wont f**k around, they will mean business, it wont be me that does it" to protect his then girlfriend Tatjana the hoare that he says I was hassling which I was not.  She must have been desperate and down on her luck to have that man "with" her.   She told me he wanted to marry her; what a match made in heaven LOL.  He told me he is a barrister.  Check out his credentials by Googling Carleton Thomas and CArleton Thomas Lawyer and the truth will tell all on the internet.  He is a con man and he needs to be exposed for being a con man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carleton-Thomas/BRISBANE-QUEENSLAND-Select-StateProvince-4123/Carleton-Thomas-Carleton-Thomas-Law-Clerk-CARLETON-THOMAS-LAW-CLERK-no-law-degree-disabi-1038270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carleton Thomas