Complaint Review: Carllen.com

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Annette — Poulton le Fylde Alabama
Carllen.com
Internet United Kingdom

Carllen.com Purchased 5 in 1 steam mop in Oct 2012 recieved December 2012! It did not work! I have been in contact continuously with Carllen since in attempt to swwap for working model, without success. I have now,today, 12th June 2013 tried again to email them, now email has been returned. The telephone no given for them has never been answered, 01618206941. Manchester, England United Kingdom

I purchased a 5 in 1 steam mop in October 2012 which finally arrived in December 2012. It did not work! I have been continally in contact by email with Sam Andrews until today when my latest email was returned. I have been emailing them for months now in an attempt to swap the part, the motor did not switch on. I have requested only a replacement part as would have liked to keep this item.

I also spoke to someone at Mighty Deals which was where I Purchased this item from, they gave me a telephone number, 01618206941, I have left endless messages, none of which were replied to. Many times it also said there was no space to leave any messages! I am now going to contact Trading Standards in Preston, Lancashire to see if they can help. I hope this deters anyone else from buying from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carllencom/internet/Carllencom-Purchased-5-in-1-steam-mop-in-Oct-2012-recieved-December-2012-It-did-not-wor-1058531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carllen.com