Complaint Review: Carlo Ruiz

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Phillip — Canoga Park California United States of America
Carlo Ruiz
Southern California, California United States of America

Carlo Ruiz Carlos Ruiz , GFFG Carlo ,man up, you took $15,500 from me and nothing happened. God d*mmit I was your friend. Southern California

Dearest Friend, It brings me great pain to do this to you. It has been over a year and we are still at zero. You told me no problem when we started down this road. Mrs R said 6 mo. ago you never contacted Her once and she would provide proof with phone records and sent me email records that fully dispute Your claim that she would not return calls. So we were pals for what 4-5 years and we both know I hardly know her. Ok , also my project was to net me 10k a month about 6 mo. ago !

That was about the same time You bought a Lambo and a top of the line Porche ? Bro I really am grateful you saved my moms house from the bank. That was Beautiful and thank you again ! But you owe me the (not done) 3 K for the Corp BK + 15.5 for reverting sale of apt lost in law suit = 18.5 k my loss . For old times sake to me 12 k cash. Done! Carlo you have 3 cars worth over 150,000 USD each and live in a million dollar home. I have been there remember ? My advice people don't give any money to Fellas who put toys or their women before friendship. Un married women that is. I hate this crap, now I am a Rat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carlo-Ruiz/Southern-California-California-/Carlo-Ruiz-Carlos-Ruiz-GFFG-Carlo-man-up-you-took-15500-from-me-and-nothing-happene-1012479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carlo Ruiz