Complaint Review: Carl's Tropical Tint & auto detailing

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: lisacruz67 — Clermont Florida
Carl's Tropical Tint & auto detailing
1460 N. columbia street Orlando Orlando, Florida USA

Carl's Tropical Tint & auto detailing Will not repair tinted window Orlando Florida

I called Carls Tropical Tint and asked on the warenty for window tinting. He explained it was 7 yrs for any issues. I proceeded explaining the issues I had with my vehicle. He replied if I had the receipt. When I responded yes He flipped. He said to get my ass there and not wait his time with dumb questions. I tried to explain to hiim and whanted to be clear it was covered because it is a long drive. He said to me as a mtter a fact dont bring your car because I will destroy it. I am now fearful in going their and getting my car fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carls-Tropical-Tint-auto-detailing/Orlando-Florida-32805/Carls-Tropical-Tint-auto-detailing-Will-not-repair-tinted-window-Orlando-Florida-1095405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carl's Tropical Tint & auto detailing

card