Complaint Review: Carmax In Orlando Florida

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:Cocoa Florida
Carmax In Orlando Florida
6375 S.Semoran Blvd Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Carmax In Orlando Florida Failure to provide me with a history report, even when i asked if the car had been wrecked. 2 pages of damages they supposibly fixed. Now i got a car with missing parts, and a knock in the engine at 41k miles. Not happy camper Orlando Florida

I purchased a 2007 Mazda CX7 with 23 k miles. I asked the sales person if the car had been wrecked upon my purchase. The sales person told me they just got it on the lot and did not even have a carfax on it yet. Low and behold 20 minutes later, here was a clear carfax. I bought the car for 20 thousand, and when i took it to the Mazda dealer in Melbourne, they told me it had been wrecked, this was 6 months later. I then contacted Carmax and asked them if it had been wrecked. At that time they said they had a history report on the car that was 2 pages worth of damages they supposibly fixed. I got missing clips in bumper, Headlight brackets missing, 2 diffrent headlights,runs in the paint,1 tire mounted in the wrong direction,chips in the bumper from not being clear coated,and a knock in the engine at 41k miles. They said they cannot do anything unless it has frame damage. Well I don't know about the rest of you people, but i don't have a lift in my back yard to see if the frame is bent. I am at the point know where i need a lawyer to persue this case. If you feel i have a good case, and would be willing to represent me. Please call me asap. Thanks, and as far as Carmax goes thanks for nothing. I hope you all go under, instead of stealing from everyday hard working people.

Keith
Cocoa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carmax-In-Orlando-Florida/Orlando-Florida-32822/Carmax-In-Orlando-Florida-Failure-to-provide-me-with-a-history-report-even-when-i-asked-i-399541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carmax In Orlando Florida