Complaint Review: Carmax Jacksonville

• Updated: Sat, December 14, 2013

• Reported By: Andrew Saltman — JACKSONVILLE Florida
Carmax Jacksonville
11335 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Florida USA

Carmax Jacksonville Mike Lavecka, Mike Evans, Tom Oneill Appraiser destroyed my convertible roof Jacksonville Florida

Brought car to carmax for appraisal.  Gave me an appraisal.  I denied the offer.  Walked out and got back to my car and noticed my convertible roof was tampered with by the appraiser and left in bad condition.  It was not closed up like how I had left it.  It was open and looked man handled and parts were dangling with screws hanging.  I tried to run the roof and it was completely broken it would not open or close at all.  Company denied any liability.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carmax-Jacksonville/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/Carmax-Jacksonville-Mike-Lavecka-Mike-Evans-Tom-Oneill-Appraiser-destroyed-my-convertib-1107056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carmax Jacksonville