• Report: #441986

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:plano Texas
Carmax Of Plano Texas
4448 W. Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Carmax Of Plano Texas Buyer Beware. They will rip you off if sell them your car or use it as a trade in. Plano Texas

I almost just got ripped off by Carmax of Plano. They offered me 6500 for my 2005 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5. Told me that they could only get max 9500 for it if they sold it. Well I found on the Carmax site a 2005 strip model PreRunner for 12,998. I complained to the corporate office in Virgina, and when I went back to the site the car had been removed? Well I kept a copy of the site knowing they may do that. I wouldn't buy a thing from these people. It looks like they are corrupt all the way to the top.

Link to my car.

This is the CarMax Car

Carmax Stock Number 5527636
2005 Toyota Tacoma

Lee W
plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carmax-Of-Plano-Texas/Plano-Texas-75093/Carmax-Of-Plano-Texas-Buyer-Beware-They-will-rip-you-off-if-sell-them-your-car-or-use-it-441986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carmax Of Plano Texas