Complaint Review: Carmen V Santana DMD

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jman — Portsmouth New Hampshire USA
Carmen V Santana DMD
14 Manchester Sq Portsmouth, New Hampshire United States of America

Carmen V Santana DMD Bay Breeze Dentistry STAY AWAY-NO TRUST Portsmouth, New Hampshire

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST!

My wife and I had a terrible experience with Carmen V Santana. She tried to drill falsely in my and my wife's mouth. Also told my wife and I that if we didnt get her root canal fixed soon my wife was going to die. She made a slice motion to her throat.
She also tried scaring me into an extra mouth cancer scanning for 49.99 and when I refused she tried scaring me by telling me she knew someone who will have their tong removed because of mouth cancer. She is extremely unprofessional and I wouldn't trust her with my mouth, my wife's mouth or my children's mouths.

BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carmen-V-Santana-DMD/Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-03801/Carmen-V-Santana-DMD-Bay-Breeze-Dentistry-STAY-AWAY-NO-TRUST-Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-1028062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carmen V Santana DMD