Complaint Review: Carmen Virginia Martinez of Lancaster

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Cy D — Bakersfield California United States of America
Carmen Virginia Martinez of Lancaster
6218 Eagle Court Lancaster, California United States of America

Carmen Virginia Martinez of Lancaster aka ZooZoo performs acts of prostitution out of her home. Do not rent from her unless you are comfortable having John's coming in and out of your home at all hours. Lancaster, California

*General Comment: NOTICE:

Carmen Martinez rented me a room at 6218 Eagle Court in Lancaster a couple years ago. Within a week I noticed a large variety of men coming in and out of the home. At first I just thought they were all her "boyfriends" and that she was simply incredibly sexually active. As it turns out they were all paying for it and occasionally they would proposition me as well. It was the creepiest thing I'd ever seen.

For financial reasons I couldn't move out right away. I moved here from the midwest and I didn't have a network of family and friends that could support me. The men were so creepy. I was horrofied. I almost never left my room. It was the most bizarre experience of my life. I confronted her about it and she told me to deal with it or leave. I moved as soon as I could but i always felt like i was in danger while living there. I mean what if one of the men were to hurt me or what if the cops were to bust her then i might get arrested as well.

I wish i had never rented from her, ever and I don't recommend that you should either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carmen-Virginia-Martinez-of-Lancaster/Lancaster-California-93536/Carmen-Virginia-Martinez-of-Lancaster-aka-ZooZoo-performs-acts-of-prostitution-out-of-her-1022852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carmen Virginia Martinez of Lancaster

#1 General Comment

NOTICE:

AUTHOR: azlaw - ()

Please take notice that a law suit has been filed in the Superior Court of Maricopa County, Arizona, Case No. CV2013-003416.  In this action Carmen Riley has sent a Subpoena Duces Tecum to Xcentric Ventures, LLC, for the purpose of obtaining any and all of your identifiable information.

Mrs. Riley seeks this information in connection with a law suit filed against you for publishing false and defamatory information about her.  Because the subpoena seeks information concerning you, you have the right to personally respond to the request for information.  If you respond to the subpoena, or if you intend to respond please contact our law office prior to April 26, 2013.