Complaint Review: Carnegie Career Partners

• Submitted: Sat, August 28, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 16, 2004

• Reported By:Glenolden Pennsylvania
Carnegie Career Partners
1150 First Avenue King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Carnegie Career Partners - Bob Wolk - Barry Lane - Ken Johnson Scam and total ripoff with false claims and no results--All they do is take your money. King Of Prussia Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Misinformation about us

Buyer Alert: Carnegie Career Partners is a new name for the same Bernard Haladane SCAM and ripoff artists. They have the same people, the same offices and the same old methods (they are in King of Prussia, PA; Princeton, NJ, Wilmington, DE, NYC and other locations). Watch out for Bob Wolk (super con artist and salesman); Barry Lane (owner and crook); Ken Johnson (soft spoken and clever --but no support and no results).

I was a victim of this SCAM. I paid $6000 -up-front. I was promised a job. Little did I know that I was being taken in by crooks. The only thing that they are good at is separating people--like me--from my money.

What a slick trick--they were under so much trouble (with clients and the law), with so many investigations and so many law suits they just changes the name and hoped that unsuspecting people--like me-- would not notice.

I talked to the insiders--I could not believe what I was told. These employees did not even know that this change was coming. How can they claim to have upteen years of experience when they are just starting out. The fact is that they are still up to the same old tricks. They are now in total disarray-- they are completely disorganized--people are leaving in huge numbers.

Edward B.
Glenolden, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2004 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnegie-Career-Partners/King-Of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Carnegie-Career-Partners-Bob-Wolk-Barry-Lane-Ken-Johnson-Scam-and-total-ripoff-with-105844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carnegie Career Partners

Misinformation about us

AUTHOR: CCP - (U.S.A.)

We are very disappointed to see this posting as the individual has failed to properly identify himself. We have no clients in Glenolden PA and no one with this first name and last initial in our entire system. No such person has ever called us to complain. We have no pending investigations or law suits. These facts and other information in this posting lead us to believe that this is the work of our competition.

Bernard Haldane Associates has changed their name to BH Careers International and we are not a part of that organization.

However, if any client is dissatisfied with services, we provide a money back satisfaction guarantee to insure that no client is ever left with out recourse in the unlikely event that anyone becomes dissatisfied.

We provide a client care line via our website (clientcare@ccpjobs.com) and phone number (1-800-927-1947) for any client who has concerns to call us.