Complaint Review: Carnival Cruise Line

• Updated: Thu, November 04, 2010

• Reported By: Anita — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Carnival Cruise Line
3655 NW 87th Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 Internet United States of America

Carnival Cruise Line Refuse to honor their word, does not support military orders. Internet

My family booked a Thanksgivings Day cruise, I paid for 5 family members including my daughter, prior to making the payment I specifically ask the agent what could I do if my daughter could not make the cruise because she is going to basic training and may or may not be back in time for the cruise.  The agent stated that all I would have to do is to pay a $50.00 transfer fee and have the ticket placed in someoneles name.  Well my daugther is at Fort Sill, OK and will not be able to make the cruise.  I have been trying for the past two months to get them honor there word or give me my full refund.  I have spoke with several customer service representives, one by the name of Mary Prato, who told me to fax a copy of my daugthers order, which I did and I have not heard anything from her.  I have even ask them to give me credit so that I could just use the money on the cruise.  They refuse.  They want to keep her deposit and give her credit on a future cruise.  This is not exceptable, we planned a family cruise and why would she want to cruise alone.  They refuse to refund the money to me because the cruise is booked in her name, remind you that the check was signed by and funds were taken out of my bank account.  The cruise is less than three weeks away and I need your help to help me resolve this as soon as possible.  My booking number is 63T5Z4.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnival-Cruise-Line/internet/Carnival-Cruise-Line-Refuse-to-honor-their-word-does-not-support-military-orders-Intern-658364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carnival Cruise Line