- Report: #773655
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise LinesInternet United States of America
Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Cruise Lines Victory Carnival Victory Cruise Lines ruined my Honeymoon Internet
*Consumer Comment: Of course the OP will not give us the name of which bar
*Consumer Comment: Agreed
*General Comment: Dude..wait...what?
*Consumer Comment: Ach, this one's no fun
*General Comment: Random Thoughts by Mike
*Consumer Comment: You should sue!
*Consumer Comment: Children in supposedly restricted areas
*Consumer Comment: I suggest
*Consumer Comment: Didn't you listen to Karl Malden?
*Consumer Comment: You were surprised?
1.My money was taken from my room out of an envelope. The envelope had Twelve Hundred dollars in it. I noticed when I returned from the Island my door was wide open and a man I assume was an electrician was in the room. WE SEARCHED THE ROOM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. it was taken from the room. When I went to security before I returned to the room the envelope was returened and $320.00 had been removed and placed back into the room. The room was searched completley by the security looking for $320.00. When I saw the envelope with some of the money taken from it I knew that the money taken would never be recovered. Check with the security they have the report. We were on Carnival Victory Cabin 8252 (8-28-2011) 7 day cruise.
2.The bar was occupied by children I have photos to support this
3.Babies were in the hot tub with diapers (pampers) on ( I have photos to support this)
4.The smoking section was occupied with children. There was no place for adults that smoke could sit.
5.Signs should support this and they were not.
6. We never made it to St. Martaan Island, due to the weather (they said)
7.I purchase a watch from the gift shop which cost me $109.00 orginally $199.00 we waited until that Saturday evening to purchase the watch. We packed the watch in our suitcase. When we got home thewatch was gone. It had to be taken from our baggage from the night they took it to the holding area.
My husband and I paid for this cruise in a one time lump sum. We are both hard working attorneys. I am a gold card member. I have always traveled Carnival Cruise Lines in the past.
I am so dissapointed with what has just happened to us. I am not asking you to reimburst me the entire trip or give me a free trip, I am requesting that make some type of restitution to me and my husband. You only have one honeymoon and Carnival made mine honeymoon a living hell. I am writing you this letter with tears in my eyes, saying to myself how did I let this happened. After just hearing some horror stories from other partners at the firm
1. I want my money back for the watch that was STOLEN from my baggage.
2. I want to be reimburst for the island that we did not go to. After all that was part of my total purchase when we took this cruise. Carnival made money of f of us that day at sea.
3. I want the investigation to continue and I want a report or it.
4. I want to know that signs are put up around the bar where alacholic beverages are served. It is against the law in all areas for children NOT to sit at bars stool where alachol is being served.
5.Please believe me when I say that we are not rich and far from being poor, but right is right and we should be treated with respect and dignity. I need answeres and soon.
6. I have made up my mind that I will tell everyone from my law firm not to travel Carnival Cruise Lines and for them to tell their friends
7. I will post it on Facebook as well as the other popular sites as well as Twitter
8. I will post it on U-Tube
9. I will contact the other cruiselines and let them know the nightmare that was apon us.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carnival-Cruise-Lines/internet/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-Carnival-Cruise-Lines-Victory-Carnival-Victory-Cruise-Lines-ruined-m-773655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)